It is necessary to make sure that every child is getting equal care and support after all that he/she has to go through. It is also seen that at times it really becomes the responsibility being a parent that one has to take care of the child but when it is ordered to pay the child support as a non-custodial the deal parent then one must have to pay it simply.
If one doesn’t pay the child support then there can be serious issues and consequences that are to be faced by the people therefore there are certain measures that were taken by the government and the law in order to make sure that every child is getting equal care and equal support.
The child support in Oklahoma comes along with various enforcement measures which includes the following:
- An order has to be given to the employee in order to hold the income with the paycheque
- The state tax returns as well as the federal tax must be intercepted.
- They can also be liens place on the property.
- One has to make sure to have the entire license as well as the permit in order to make sure that the work is done in a legalised way and they are provided with proper documents and legal permits in order to avoid any cancellation or suspension of their permits.
- Vehicle registration must also be there or else it will be suspended which means that the registration of the bike, car or the cycle whatever transport one is carrying will be suspended
- In case of extreme issues the passport will also be denied
- One can also be sentenced to jail all can be held in contempt of court
If one has been ordered to give the child support them no matter where ever one lives and how far it is one need to pay it timely in order to allow the proper functioning of things. However, a parent really needs to make sure that these things are followed properly and on time in order to avoid any kind of discrepancy later on.
Also, according to the support act the child support is to be enforced across state lines therefore the child support in force meant division has even access to the federal resources which can begin with enforcement procedures in which ever the state the parent is residing in.
If the parent or the custodial parent agrees to other arrangements then there is the standard way of paying child support which can be easily dealt with the parent in order to make sure that the things are running smoothly.
One loses its job or quit the job and avoids paying the child-support then there as it will be seized and they may be sentenced to jail so it is necessary to make sure that the things and a back-up has been planned earlier. Also the court will use the previous income in order to calculate the support one must pay.