Ellipticals under the price range of $2000 are those equipments which are mainly used commercially. However, the market offers a wide scope of such ellipticals that could be used “light commercially” i.e. for home purposes too. As a result, you can be sure to invest in an elliptical under this price range that offers optimum features and can also be assured in its durability. If you are ready to spend out some money, you’ll find several amazing elliptical machine options to bring home. Here we take you through a quick look upon the best options available between $1500 and $2000.
The top 5 ellipticals under this price range that we would suggest are:
1) The Elliptical that also cares about your Heart: The Sole E95
Workout specifications The Sole E95 features 10 pre-defined programs, 6 stadardized and 2 which can be designed by the user. The workout scheme that sets this elliptical apart from the others is the pre-defined programs that tracks the heart rate graphically which can be viewed on the 9″ LCD.
- A resistance system of 20 levels
- A stride length that is adjustable to 20-22 inches
- Pre-defined heart rate programs.
- Music friendly; iPod/mp3 compatible and Built-in speakers.
Best Buy Offers Amazon offers the Sole E95 at $1594 which is a very good deal given its specifications.
2) Sole E98: An Upgrade to Sole E95
Workout Programs The Sole E98 elliptical provides 6 reset workout schemes, two custom settings and also includes two programs for heart rate.
- 20 inch long stride length accommodates most users
- Two different warranty packages available
- Large 9 inch LCD display system
- 30 day return policy from Sole fitness
Best Buy Offers Like the Sole E95, the Sole E98 can be bought at a great deal from Amazon at around $2000.
3) Sole E9S: The One For Every Muscle
Workout Programs The Sole E95S has 10 workout schemes. Six are standardized workout programs, two use heart rate control and two are defined by the user.
- 18″ to 24″ long and adjustable stride
- 10 built-in workout schemes
- Heart rate control
- 9″ data screen
Since the stride length is very adjustable, it can be easily changed to target the hamstrings, calves and other muscles.
Best Buy Offers The Elliptical can be at purchased at a reasonable $1999 at Amazon.
4) The Bowflex M5: The Knee Care-Taker
Workout Programs The Bowflex M5 not only includes a Fitness Test mode but also modes like Steady State, Stairs, Calorie Goal, Fat Burn and Calories Burn so that the user doesn’t have to continuously define the workout scheme with these; it’s pre-defined.
- Efficient Calorie Burner
- 16 different resistance levels to make your workouts far more interesting and challenging
- 8 Solid set of workout schemes
- Zero negative effects on your joints, knees, back, etc.
5) The NordicTrack FreeStride FS7i: When Technology and Fitness Merge
Workout Programs: The FreeStride Trainer FS7i is installed with 35 workout applications and Each workout scheme has been designed by dignified trainers.
- Compatible with iPod and consists of built-in Intermix Acoustics 2.0 speakers
- 38″ long adjustable stride
- 10 degree power incline
- “Floating on air design” rather than rails
Supports high definition video and also has an Android web browser. The NordicTrack FreeStride is highly recommended for Fitness and Tech Freaks.